Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, you agree to the following:
The document asserts that the medical information does not amount to advice, and if advice is needed an appropriate professional help should be sought. The document also asserts that no warranties or representations are given in respect of the medical information, and that the website operator should not be held liable if a user suffers any injury or loss after relying upon the medical information.
- Our website contains general medical information.
- The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- No warranties.
- The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
We do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.